About GCRI Foundation
GCRI Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the funding of basic, translational, and clinical research for the advancement of treatments for cancer patients and providing funding for educational and supportive services for patients and their loved ones.
Become a Sponsor:
Partner with us to make a difference in improving lives for cancer patients through supportive services and innovative treatments, finding the next cure through research.
Why Partner With Us?
- To help you reach your target market – cancer patients.
- 90% of all spending by the GCRI Foundation, Inc. goes to programs that benefit cancer patients, such as supportive programs (alternative therapy, financial assistance programs for patients that cannot afford treatments, & emotional support groups), cancer educational programs, and cancer research.
- GCRI, Inc. will provide personal attention to your sponsorship needs and ensure that your sponsorship/partnership with us is a smooth process.
- We are eager to work with you to explore how to best support your sponsorship with us.
GCRI Foundation depends on volunteers to help us fulfill our mission.
For volunteer opportunities, please contact us at 408-384-9164 or email@example.com. Some of the opportunities include:
- Grant submissions
- Office help (e.g. mailings, calling, etc.)
- Specialists (if you have a particular skill [health profession, research, etc.]).
Host or plan a fundraiser to support GCRI Foundation.
Share your Stories
To help support and inspire other patients currently undergoing cancer treatments, please share your stories and words of encouragement by writing to us and emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The stories will then be used for support services.
Planned giving is sometimes referred to as gift planning. It is defined as a method to support non-profits and charities in ways that enable philanthropic individuals to make larger gifts than they could make from their income. For more detailed information about planned giving, the different types of planned giving, tax benefits, etc., please visit this link provided: Plannedgiving.com.
For more specific information on planned giving, click here: